Wednesday 3 August 2011

A Time for Reflection...

Ah, the Reflective Practice section of CPD23!

It seems very important now to reflect on everything you do, especially at work. This can seem very useful, as I guess even if some things don't turn out how you planned, you can at least learn from that and move forward. When I attended an open day about CILIP Certification, a huge part of it seemed to be based on becoming a reflective practitioner, which as it is a work-based qualification, certainly made sense.

Everything I've done so far as part of CPD23 seems to make me think more about new technology, websites, and I'm sure this can only be a good thing. Signing up to Twitter was an 'Eeek'! moment for me, but you never know, as part of my reflective practice I might even (a) learn something, and (b) enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment